Saturday, July 12, 2014

[REL] Creation Pack #3: Mahtawa and Bearded guys

I've managed to recover some deleted files! And the most important for me - among these files were the files of my male characters :3 So have fun and don't forget to read the readme file!



Name: Creation Pack #3 Mahtawa and Bearded guys
Version: 1.0
Author(s): Lucha 
Details
========
This modder's resource pack includes head meshes (sculpted and edited by me) and head textures (they may look very awful, but see the next words) with baked normal maps (if you use them with the textures, the result should be as in my screenies). Textures are also created by me, though I think I used lip part from flan's base texture while drawing Mahtawa's texture. 
Contacts
========
You can find me on Nexus sites (http://tes.nexusmods.com/modules/members/index.php?id=1150095)
You can find me on TES Advantures Forum (http://tesadventures.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1415)
You can send me an e-mail to Luchafurel@gmail.com 
Credits
======
Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.
Thanks to max and flan for the base texture for head06 (I borrowed lip-part).
Thanks to mahtawa for funny inspiration, yep it was meant to be a joke, but after some experiments it turned out a nice male character.
Thanks to Astymma for Head06 grin fix.
Thanks to CapsAdmin for Smooth .egt file. 
Licensing
=======
As this resource includes almost made-by-me thingies, you should give me credits for my work if you dare to use any stuff from this pack in any mod of yours. If I don't see it (I can detect my works everywhere), I will delete this file from any site with the mention of your name. Coz tis is SPARTAAAA


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I hope that everything is ok, because I don't have an opportunity to check everything. Report the bugs, please)
      And yeah, thanks)

      Delete